Wednesday 22 May 2013

Oscillate wildly







Its been quiet around My Liberty Skirt lately and I do apologize to my lovely followers.

Just not feeling it lately, with an English spring/summer that feels like October, a new job that leaves me energy less in the evening and this and that and Life being a bit of a b*tch again have made me feel a bit blah.
I still look at all your posts, lovely creative bloggers out there, yes that addiction is still there!
But you know what they say, if you are not feeling it...

I'll just wait for inspiration to strike and then I'll be back again!

(-my recent sewing makes : a Laurel blouse in a lovely blue and black japanese style cotton
- a blue chambray 50s top with scalloped hems and 3/4 sleeves, almost finished
-and a work in progress: a Great Gatsby 1920s dress in midnight blue satin ...photos in the next post whenever that is!)
Could be next week. Could be in a month time.
Meanwhile I shall be getting these pink Oxfords  and will be watching the Mighty Boosh a lot with the delectable Noel Fielding to cheer myself up.

A bientot les cheris xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoe choice! I'm sorry you're feeling a bit blah. I definitely know the feeling. Sometimes, life just becomes too real and even commenting on blogs becomes a huge effort, nevermind creating your own posts. Try and enjoy your sit back time, we'll be waiting when you're ready to come back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! Rest nicely and don't feel bad about taking time off :)

    ReplyDelete