Sunday 5 June 2011

current inspiration

Christina romeo art. wish I could afford it...

Knit Art by Valerie Anne Molnar. cool in my book.

Ebay treasure...

Style Bubble lacy t shirt...how could I make my own version of it...

Crocheted balls, Lisa Salomon. Am submitting an entry for a local open Art exhibition soon and these really inspire me.

Dream shrug...

Ladybird tablemats! Kawai.

Papier mache tea cup. shall try my own soon...

Have become addicted to this website lately: http://whatcourtneyworetoday.com
She is The Icon for me. Maybe I should send her one of my lace collars? she wears a lot of black and cream lace...

xo

6 comments:

  1. Some very kawaii finds! I'm going to Bestival later this year and planning to dress up as Courtney Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill! Cant wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LÔ: Please let me know how to participate in your sketchbook project! You've asked me and I would like to, but don't know how to get you the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Just send me your home address at this email: atomiclo25@gmail.com and I will send you one of the sketchbooks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yours is very interesting. I live in Liverpool too. I must check out Courtney's Tumblr again. She doesn't seem to update it very often x

    ReplyDelete