Sunday 23 May 2010

my 1rst doll on ebay


A new experience for me from now on. 10% of the sale will go to the cerebral palsy charity Bobath Centre in london because it is a cause that is close to my heart: my twin sister is affected by something very similar. I am so happy to have suddenly found a way to link my creativity with something that has been very sad in my life but that can now be turned into a positive even if it is not much. I will be making dolls to sell on ebay as well as Etsy from now on and will be increasing the percentage of my donation for more expensive dolls. xxx

The ebay link is:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Handmade-Folk-art-doll-20-cms-long-/320537528311?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_art_folkart_GL&hash=item4aa18687f7

4 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Cristine, of Ameno Reseda, Brasil. Yes, I'm interested in doing a swap with you! I will love to have a doll made by me, living in Liverpool! Well, how you want your doll? Brunette, blond or red hair? Of course, I will make one especially for you. You can wait a little? Is that the moment I'm finishing another job and have not had much time to make the dolls. Well, I await your reply, ok? A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Lô! Sorry about the delay in responding! you can send me that you want me I'll be happy, but I love their dolls ghost, pale and ethereal ... if I get one like I'll be very happy! And you'll do one of red hairs ... and an outfit that will be a surprise ... as I said before, I need some days to start doing it, okay? How do we do? Will you give me your address?
    Mine is: Rua Solimões, No. 1470, Block G, aptº 203, Curitiba, Parana, cep 80810-070 Brasil Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice work !!!! love your dolls too ! thanks to visit my blog ;)
    à bientôt !

    ReplyDelete
  4. merci idle! a bientot sur les blogs...

    ReplyDelete