Tuesday 5 October 2010

New sketchbook project....


... before I get back to doll making. I have started a travelling sketchbook project (link on the right column) and am getting back into drawing, which is the reason why I have been absent from this blog for a while. The other more serious reason is that I am training to become a childminder and the process has been keeping me quite busy. Children and making Art, what could be more perfect if my life could navigate between those 2 worlds! Hopefully it should soon be a reality. I will be starting lots of sketchbooks with different themes soon because I would like them to be travelling all over the world at the same time. if you want to participate, get in touch! The one pictured above is about to be posted to London at the moment and has got the theme NIGHT AND DAY.
Other themes will include:
-Twins and doubles
-A forest fairytale
-Dont forget me
Any other themes you guys can think of?
x Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment