Friday 18 June 2010

Ms Flowerpot, the bear and the teddy girl

Latest swaps have landed on my doorstep! I swapped Ms Flowerpot here againt a fantastic knitted polar bear from uber knitter Kate at nookriseknitsandbits: he has a lovely fat round shape and is made in a beautiful pure ivory color. Thank you Kate, he is perfect and Mila has taken to cuddling him in bed and serving him cups of tea with her toy tea set, in a word it's a success...



Second is the teddy girl from thericebabies which arrived this morning with goodies including vintage fabrics and buttons and a little fabric project for Mila, which is so thoughtful. I love the creamy-brown color scheme and the butterfly button and I can't wait to use my new fabrics in a wall hanging or as a dress for a new doll.
Thanks a lot, Kellie, opening the package and seeing all the goodies was lovely and once again, I feel spoiled and lucky to connect with all you crafty lasses from all over the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment